Small Works Electrical Pricing Software
Get Prices in seconds, Cost and Quote.
- Create a New Job.
- Add Material - accurately with your preferential discounts calculated for you.
- Add Labour Time - cost are calculated with your selected rates.
- Add any other costs - expenses, etc.
- Add Markup - defaults to your standard rates, which are easily edited.
- Click to Quote - Professionally Presented with your own letterhead or company logo.
- Click for an Instant Material List for your supplier.
- Invoice with the optional invoicing module.
Fast, Simple, Effective Pricing. Increase your hit rate and profit margins with fast accurate quotes and professionally presented reports.
Small Works is extremely simple to use and is ideal for small works electrical Pricing, Quotes, Material Lists fast. An electrical product database from all the major manufacturers is available with live price updates to cover all your electrical costing needs.
As with our other software it is packed full of time saving features, so you can be up and running straight out of the box. For instance: kits, assemblies, non database items, etc can all be created as you work productively on the costing form, which avoids the need to go into the database and pre build such things. This has been one of the under pinning principles of our software since it was developed over 20 years ago.
If you need to cost tenders for larger contacts, split your estimate into sections, or produce schedule of rates, then Contract Estimating may suit your needs better and still offers excellent value.
Small Works Electrical Pricing Video
An overview of the Small Works electrical pricing software. After viewing the video we can provide you with a fully interactive live demonstration where you can see the software in detail and ask any questions.
To view the video full size, click the arrows icon at the bottom right of the video frame bar. Make sure your speakers are switched on to view this video. If your screen is blank you may need to click a bar at the top of your browser to "allow blocked content".